Former Big 4 Auditor with a Masters of Accountantcy, CPA and twelve years work experience at the corporate level in the manufacturing industry including a Fortune 500 company.
- Manage all aspects of monthly close process including revenue recognition, overhead and G&A review, account reconciliations, journal entry review and financial statement preparation and review.
- Provide financial and statistical reporting, data management and system support to executives and to a large, decentralized and diverse sales force.
Responsible for all revenue recognition ensuring proper cut-off procedures are adhered to, ensuring accuracy and consistency of methodologies, documentation of procedures and analysis of new guidance in accordance with corporate internal control, GAAP and other regulatory guidelines
Successfully integrated two large operational locations with the parent company’s accounting system (JD Edwards), policies and procedures as well as responsibility for the purchase accounting and due diligence. $105 K
#2) Controller – Real Estate
Big 4 CPA and Georgia Tech Grad with 15 plus years experience working for leading commercial and multi-family real estate firms as well as professional services. A strategic business partner with strong staff and process management experience.
- Combined four business unit financials into consolidated set of financials on a monthly basis
- Coordination and review of GL monthly closing and monthly budget variance analysis for commercial holdings. Monthly review of lease escalations. Coordinator of yearly audits
- Responsible for projects under development/construction. Initial set up of financials, review monthly draw requests.
Software: MRI, Peachtree, QuickBooks ADP, Paycom. $90 K
Resume#3) Project Accountant
BBA in Accounting with six years experience as a Project Accountant; great stability only working for one company. Managed projects generating over $70 Million in gross revenues in 2012. Software includes Oracle, SQL and Excel.
- Responsible for management of the project accounting area including revenue recognition, cost accounting, billing, A/R, A/P, PR, and financial books.
- Review subcontract terms and limits to ensure prompt payment of invoices upon payment by client
- Train new project accountants in role to ensure full proficiency.
Accomplishment: Designed and implemented forecasting worksheets for entire company for annual earnings. $55 K
#4) Construction / Job Cost Accountant
Bachelor of Science with excellent stability; last nine years working for a commercial contractor touching all aspects of job costing communicating with Project Managers and supervising the accuracy of transactional work.
- Responsible for all billing for commercial projects via AIA procedures.
- Month end close, Journal Entries, commission reporting, lien waivers, insurance certificates and new customer set up.
- Accounts Payable including input of invoices, purchase order matching, coding invoices and check runs.
Software: Deltek and Peachtree Accounting Systems. $42 K
#5) Junior Accountant – AP/ AR / GL
Associates in Accounting (GPA – 3.7) with six years of small business accounting experience supporting a Controller and CFO. Highly competent and accountable for her work quality, this individual can step in and make an immediate impact in AP, AR, Payroll, reconciliations, journal entries, sales and use tax and report creation.
- Responsible for cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable, accounts receivable and P&L Reporting.
- Assisted the General Manager in creating the annual budget and effectively governed any variances
- Consistently selected by the Regional Manager to assist with training new employees
Software: QuickBooks, Peachtree, MRI, Yardi, Lawson and Excel. Working towards Bachelors degree in Accounting. $17 Per hour
#6) Accounts Payable Coordinator
A sharp can do high volume Accounts Payable professional with ten years of broader accounting experience able to handle A/R, inventory, reconciliations and assist with the month end close process. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Responsible for reconciling vendor statement and processing, analyzing and allocating high volumes of payables for the corporate retail entity of an operation with 48 retail locations.
- Duties have included: verifying correct contractual pricing, renegotiating pricing, setting up new vendor accounts, analyzing and producing sales, cost and operational reports, processing AR deposits, keeping various excel schedules for collections, employee incentives, and individual store fixed expense tracking, establishing good vendor relations and meeting month-end accounting deadlines
- On a continuous basis, asked to create a variety of custom Excel reports for ownership.
Notable: Currently working for us as a temporary employee where feedback has been excellent. $17.70 Per Hour
#7) Senior Payroll Processor
CPP with ten years of payroll and HR experience working for large public and private corporations processing for high volume multistate payroll in the US and Canada. Software includes seven different ADP products and Ceridian.
- Bi-weekly payroll processing for 1800+ employees in USA and Canada
- Processing of all ADP ReportSmith report requests. Set-up and maintenance of garnishments and levies.
- Consolidated nationwide payroll processing to corporate office.
Accomplishments: Launched time and attendance system nationwide resulting in reduction in length of payroll cycle.. $46 K
#8) Credit / Collections Representative
Seasoned AR professional with extensive experience in customer support, credit analysis and commercial collections for a variety of industries. A proven asset we placed with a top client in 2011.
- Managed multi-million dollar portofolio of accounts by territory to ensure monies are collected in a timely manner according to acceptable DSO limits.
- Process credit applications and submitting inquires to Dun & Bradstreet on new and existing customers to determine credit worthiness.
- Work closely with credit associates and manager handling deduction management of receivables. Posting of receivables on a daily basis.
Notable: Responsible for training new hires in cash management procedures. $17 per hour
#9) Staff Accountant
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Finance and Business and two years of general accounting and tax experience in Commmercial Real Estate and Financial service industries. One part of CPA exam completed.
- Responsible for all lease analysis and General Ledger accounting for 15 malls properties
- Ensure lease obligations and payments are properly organized and processed in JD Edwards.
- Assist in minimizing the tax liability for a variety of businesses.
Software: JD Edwards, QuickBooks, Peachtree and Excel. $45 K
#10) Billing Administrator – Professional Services
Bachelor of Science from Kennesaw State University and ten years billing experience mostly in a CPA firm environment. Experience handling all aspects of the Accounts Receivable process as well as processing Accounts Payable. A very committed detail oriented individual who enjoys a busy work environment.
- Soley responsible for the billing process: created/edited the monthly invoices for hundreds of clients and created/reconciled the monthly billing reports.
- Managed the collections process resulting in significant decreases in days outstanding.
- Assembled hundreds of tax returns for individual, corporate and fiduciaries.
Accomplishment: Recognized for significantly decreasing the billing process from 2 weeks to 3 days. $40 K